Monday, March 28, 2011

Responsibility

Responsibility starts with the willingness to experience yourself as cause.

It starts with the Willingness to have the experience of yourself as cause in the matter.  Responsibility is not a burden, fault, praise, blame, credit, shame or guilt.  All these include judgements and evaluations of good and bad, right or wrong, or better and worse.  They are Not responsibility.  They are derived from a ground of being in which Self is considered to be a thing or an object rather than context.

Responsibility starts with the willingness to deal with a situation from and with the point of view, whether at the moment realized or not, that You are the source of what you are, what you do and what you have.  This point of view extends to include even what is done to you and ultimately what another does to another. 

Ultimately, responsibility is a context - a context of Self as Source - for the content, i.e. - for what is.


I struggle with this daily.  Which is why it is next to where I brush my teeth daily.  I read this everytime.  (Almost) ... I have to say, I wonder about this concept ........