Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Endings are ... Beginnings 2 Jul 2011

1. Use this affirmation to remind yourself to keep facing forward: I am open to discovering the gift, the new beginning, wrapped up in this ending.
2. When confronted with an ending, a rejection, or a dead end, contemplate the take-away lesson by asking yourself: “What did I just learn about myself? What did I learn about the way life works? And how will I apply what I learned to the rest of my life?”
3. Letting go is a step-by-step process and it is not always easy. Acknowledge your pain. Don’t ignore your feelings, but don’t allow your life to be hijacked by them either. Once you’ve given yourself time to process your emotions and grieve, whenever you notice your thoughts starting to wander along the twists and turns of the past, gently bring yourself back to the present. You may have to do this again and again. That’s okay. Be patient with yourself.
4. Stop talking about and dwelling on the people you believe hurt or betrayed you. Ask friends to stop bringing up those memories as well. Instead, focus on and talk about the positive aspects of your life right now and the wonderful things you are looking forward to welcoming into your life. You are the author of the next chapter in your life. Claim your power to create your new story.
*Patricia Spadaro *


Nov 2011
... focus on and talk about the positive aspects of your life right now and the wonderful things you are looking forward to welcoming into your life. You are the author of the next chapter in your life. Claim your power to create your new story...

This is what I am doing now.  Focusing on My future, focusing on ME and my happiness and focusing on the directions that I will go to be absolutely positively one with my own story.

I have some choices to make and I am at once excited and nervous.   Taking giant leaps have been easy enough for me to do.  This one may just be the longest and greatest giant leap for my life, to live my life in love and contentment.

Endings are beginnings and I am amazed at how great the feelings are to Not look back in pain, to Look forward.  Of course there are initial shocks always to certain events ( my souvenir envelope from Hawaii ) however, I truly can honestly say, with absolute conviction - that the initial shock wears off and I am quite happy and content ... for I am no longer living in the past with so many endings.

I choose blossoming from the mud and rising on wings from the ashes of the Endings, Free to Create my own Life my way and with Love, Knowledge, Experience to move forward into prosperity with grace.

Dec 2011
I admit, this is a very difficult time for me.  Patience is a virtue and in this regard, I can be very patient most of the time, even when a small part of me feels like a child that "wants it Now" - this is the hardest part of being an Adult in a world where we do not always have the helm..  Patience for the Master Plan, patience for the Destiny, patience for the Achievement of the Goals ... Faith, Hope and Love, the greatest of these is Love and Patience is part of Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment