Monday, March 28, 2011

excerpt from "The Shack" by Wm Paul Young

excerpt ... "Missy's song"

Breathe in me . . . deep
That I might breathe . . . and live
And hold me close that I might sleep
Soft held by all you give

Come kiss me, wind, and take my breath
Till you and I are one
And we will dance among the tombs
Until all death is gone

And no one knows that we exist
Wrapped in each other's arms
Except the One who blew the breath
That hides me safe from harm

Come kiss me, wind, and take my breath
Till you and I are one
And we will dance among the tombs
Until all death is gone

In reading this book, I am re-realizing a truth that I believe in, as being a truth that Multitudes believe in.

That God is of me and for me, and by living my life celebrating and shining, loving and being as God, in this I choose to set my path.
I forgive the many that I have been afraid of or hurt by, including myself, and ask forgiveness from all that have or do feel the same by me.
Forgiveness is not forgetting, nor is it accepting.  It is an act of letting go of the harboring that stands between me and being in relationship with Universe.

November 2010

I cannot begin to comprehend losing a child after birth, when they have lived and loved you back for several years. I think that "Missy's Song" is eloquent and deep.  We all experience loss - a stillborn child, a sibling, a parent, or grand.  A dear friend, a marriage, and lately it seems for too many, home and livelihood.  It is at these darkest of times, that we are called upon to "truly know" in our heart of hearts, that loss is a given.  How we survive, thrive and move on is what is truly important after we go through the grief cycle.  What kind of person are we to become and grow into ?  Falling backwards is a common response.  However, regrouping, rewriting and stepping up and forward ... that IS the true test of our grit, our courage, our ability to conquer pain and loss and gain Love ... the Ultimate gift of Heaven.


Angel from heaven of Light so bright, watching around me to lead me aright, enfold me in thy wings and guard me with love, and softly sing songs to me from above, Amen♥

The River Why by James Duncan ?