Saturday, December 10, 2011

Out on a Limb, 15 March 2011

Wanting to say this without intending that, what I have to say, be directed at any actual person or group. I "Believe" in a higher power, a Divine Intelligence far greater and wiser than I, Universal and Cellular at the same time. I do not attend church, nor do I think I will be thumping a bible anytime soon. I do Believe that there have been many prophets, Sons of God if you will, sent throughout time to speak on behalf of God / Allah / Bhagwaan / Yahweh / Elohim / Abba / Adonai / Shangdi / Shen / Tian Zhu / Shiva Babba / Tsukihi or Oya ....... did you know there are literally hundreds of names for One God ???
There are hundreds upon thousands of ways to Believe in God.
and,
Because I do not attend church, or call Jesus/ Jehovah/ etc etc (again hundreds of names) my Saviour, does not make me less of a Believer, nor does this mean that I am somehow less of a Child of God, or in someway of which I am unaware, unworthy of Heaven or Grace.

I Believe in Love, acceptance, working hard, integrity, honor, diligence, good deeds of simple kindness, in the equality of all races, ethnicities, sexual preferences amongst adults, and, most importantly, I Believe in Free Will and Choice. I Believe that I have No right to judge others on the basis of their beliefs, morals, values and religious practices along as they are ethical and legal. If they are not ethical or legal, I Believe there is a justice system above me that will take care of that.

I do not condone violence, hatred, racism, bigotry, cruelty and inhumane treatment of animals, children, women, men, the elderly, the infirm, the different and the unusual ... I try hard to honor life, love, pursuit of happiness, humor, and most importantly, the right and freedom of others to have an opinion and lifestyle very different from mine.

All I ask, all I have ever hoped for, is that I be your Friend and you Be mine. Wherever we have a commonality, let us rejoice and embrace that. Wherever we have a difference, let us embrace and rejoice in that too. For just as important as it is for me to Not Judge anyone else, it is equally important that No one else Judge me.

If How I Believe is so totally against How You Believe, and You just cannot accept that ... I Will Not Accept having My Spirituality Changed to Suit someone else's agenda ... then please just quietly "unfriend" me and we can continue to live our lives peacefully. I like and love who I am. I am told that Love shines from within me and spreads outward like ripples. That is my purpose - to share God's Love.

* Namaste * Peace * Shalom * Pax * Godspeed * Blessings Be * Light and Love,


Unidad --- in the end, it DOES NOT MATTER who sees you or does not see you. those who have eyes to see, will. those who have ears to hear, will. what matters most is do you see and believe in yourself? do you KNOW who you are despite what others who are living in fear or anger say about or to you. your playing small so that other people feel better about themselves serves NO ONE! remember that and then move boldly into the world. this is the work. be in the process, and live the life you have come here to live. ♥, Pheonyx Roldan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment